Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Second Quarter!

Hi,
  Hey. I have been a seventh grader for a full quarter. I think I really like seventh grader. Oh, this year I am called Bella, Isabella, and Izzy. So confusing. Any way I LOVE seventh grade. I think that I will enjoy the rest of the year. Talk to you later.

                                                                                                                           From,
                                                                                                                             Bella

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bella, Just happened on your blog and wondered if you've been keeping up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Ya. Now I am in eighth grade, second quarter. It is going good. I have all A's. Lily Ostberg says hi. How are you doing?

      Delete